The NGEWS Advisory Group
The role of the NGEWS Advisory Group is to provide recommendations and suggestions to the projects. We seek to hear from all parts of the University and incorporate ideas into making the products useful and versatile.
Terms of Reference:
- provide a forum for discussion on current and future services, objectives, standards and requirements.
- review current services and discuss enterprise web services planning across the University.
- discuss and recommend solutions for improved services and operations related to enterprise web services.
- enable informed decision-making by operational groups and by the institutional leadership.
- monitor and discuss appropriate metrics related to the project and services.
NGEWS Advisory Group Members
Teddy Cameron, Post-Graduate Medical Education
Sam Chan, Discovery Commons
Michelle Cortes, Digital Creative Services
Caroline De Angelis, Bloomberg Nursing
Andrew Egan, University of Toronto Scarborough
Joseph Ferenbok, Faculty of Medicine
Steven Green, Digital Creative Services
Bilal Khalid, University of Toronto Libraries
Nancy Okada, Student Life
Mike Serafin, University of Toronto Mississauga
Heeyeon Song, Biomedical Communications
Court Van Beek, Discovery Commons
Cheryl Ziegler, Student Life
We would like to acknowledge the contributions of the following individuals in the NGEWS projects.
Rajiv Kaushik, Director of Project Management Office, I+TS
Frank Boshoff, Enterprise Architect, I+TS
Sue McGlashan, Information Security Architect, I+TS